Monday, October 28, 2013

None

From a child's perspective, I see the idea of not wanting a child. They are a lot of hard work to keep them in line, and very expensive at times. They also take up a lot of time, and you lose endless nights of sleep over them, because maybe they are sick or out and you are worrying about them. to have a child is a commitment though, you have to know you are capable to handle these things, and you have to be willing to want to have these things happen to you. Even though children are had to handle at times, i will always want to have one. I want to be able to see myself part of someone. I want to be able to share my families history to someone, teach them my ways and how to live. I want to bring someone into this world that I love more than anything and help them find their place in this world. I know it will be difficult and take away a lot from me, but that is a risk I would be willing to take. At some point you have to weigh the goods and the bads, find where you stand on the situation of having a child. I understand some will not want to, they want to live every moment as they are young and not have anything stop them. Such as a sick or young child needing attention, or a child needing a ride to a sports event or friends house. Others want more of a peaceful life, a life of just themselves and maybe a partner, to sit around and read, or work on something a love with out constant distractions. To me though, those do not matter as much as to having a child, some one I can care for, and eventually they can care for me when I need it. I can give up a little hard money i worked for to someone else, because that new car is not the most important thing to me, I don't need to go on vacations as much, I rather save and go on one with my family, so we can all be happy together. That's what matters to me, everyone happy, and happiness usually starts with someone and spreads onto others.

No comments:

Post a Comment